Kimchi fried rice x 3 cuteness levels
Three levels of decoration: zero (for my husband), medium (for me), and cute (for my son). My husband was very relieved that he got the zero decoration lunch!
My son has kimchi bacon fried rice wrapped in a thin sheet of egg, with a heart cutout and ketchup heart (a.k.a. lid decoration once this gets jostled!). The apples are supposed to be little bunnies, and have been dipped in acidulated water to prevent browning.
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews